Crochet basket pattern made with t-shirt yarn 13 juli 2014 – Gepost in: Patterns
This pattern is from Annemarie’s haakblog.
Maybe you already know about her blog, because she is well know for her crochet patterns.
The yarn used for this pattern you can buy here, you’ll need the bigger bundles from €9,00,
and a crochet needle
Did you know it is really easy to make a crochet basket? The pattern is below.
- Chain 6. Attach the first chain to the last with a SLST.
- 2SC in every chain. Attach the first to the last with a SLST. (12)
- Chain 2, 1HDC, 2HDC in the next stitch (so increase!). Repeat around. (18)
- Skip the two chain that you did at the beginning of row 3. Do 2HDC in the next stitch (INC), 1HDC. Repeat around. (27)
- INC, 1HDC in the next. Repeat round. (41)
- 41HDC, but do these stitches only in the inner loops of the stitches of the previous row.
- Keep doing HDC until you have the height you want.
- In the last row you do: ***3HDC, chain 1, skip one stitch.*** Repeat around what’s in between ***.
- Fasten off.